A customer service representative may request remote access to your computer to resolve problems. PitchVantage uses GoToMeeting to facilitate remote access connections. If you have a special case and need remote assistance, the representative will set up an appointment to help you resolve the problem. The representative will also ask for a primary phone number to contact you at the start of the remote session.
The session should last no longer than 20 minutes.
- The representative will email you the link to join the meeting.
- You will be prompted to allow a browser extension in order to proceed.
- You and the representative will communicate through webcam, microphone, and chat.
- You will need to share your screen so the representative can guide you through troubleshooting.
- You will be asked to launch PitchVantage to verify the issue has been resolved.